Saturday, February 17, 2007

One Eye'd Morons


From: All Viewer Relations [mailto:ViewerR@BSkyB.com]
Sent: 15 February 2007 10:38
To: Good to be a GOONAH!!
Subject: Arsenal v Wigan (529794)

Importance: High

Dear Good to be a GOONAH!!

Thank you for your email regarding the Arsenal v Wigan match. I was sorry to read of your unhappiness our coverage.
Please accept my sincere apologies for any dissatisfaction that you have experienced with our commentary. If I may explain, all of the commentators on our Sky Sports channels are selected on the basis of their expertise in their particular field, and we do endeavour to ensure that our commentators provide our viewers with information that will complement and enhance their enjoyment of the event in progress.

I have noted all of the points raised in your email and passed these on to Sky Sports.

Thank you, once again, for taking the time to contact Sky as viewer feedback is important to us.
Yours sincerely

Angela Hart
Viewer Relations
________________________________
From: Good to be a GOONAH!!
Sent: 12 February 2007 13:26
To: All Viewer Relations Subject: Arsenal v Wigan
Hi Sky Sports,

I expect you may be hearing from quite a few disgruntled Arsenal supporters due to the nature of the punditry on your broadcast of the Arsenal v Wigan match yesterday.

I feel that the tone of discussion on the match yesterday was so far beyond balanced that I am considering cancelling my subscription to your service.

Either find a way to hire either Martin Keown or Jens Lehmann (when/if available... and I'm not kidding about this) as pundits for Arsenal matches or expect to lose my and many many others' subscriptions to Sky Sports.

Good to be a GOONAH!!

No comments: