Saturday, June 16, 2007

The New Kit Is Fantastic

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket It's been a while.

The world of Arsenal FC has been such a sedate boring place so far this summer that I have felt no need to dip my toe into the pool of tranquility on which the club happliy float into next season.

Right.

Just a word then about the soon to be released away kit. I speculated about this in a previous post http://arsenalrumours.blogspot.com/2007/03/this-new-kit-is-absolutely-white.html but my worry have been completely misplaced.

The kit is excellent and retains the redcurrent seen in our goodbye to Highbury (and Bergkamp)kit. I will have my credit card at the ready to purchase Diaby 2 on 5 July.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The photo above once featured a "Way Out" sign above Henry's head. Presumably Thierry would then seek to question what the French was for "Way Out" which... I would answer Vieira, Anelka, Petit, Wiltord and Pires... but Arsenal.com saw no humour in this and it seems airbrushed out the words from the right of Henry's head.

This story builds by the day with the media clearly pushing an upheaval agenda for the club. My meagre opinion is that Arsene Wenger will always do what he thinks is best for Arsenal Football Club. He gambled with selling Vieira two years ago giving rise to sp*rs widely suggesting that Edgar Davids was now the best midfielder in the neighbourhood. Haha. Quite. Fabregas quite comfortably was this year listed in the top 6 players in the league. Few would dispute his place. Wenger has been proven correct with Paddy's continuing injury issues also.

Will Wenger sell Henry?

I don't know. But I will say that it won't be the Sam(e) without Thierry if you gEt(o'o) what I mean.

No comments: